Medium-sized company with 50 years of experience in chemistry at the service of our customers
Since 1972, SOCOMORE Group has been manufacturing and distributing high added value chemical products. SOCOMORE Group is a medium-sized company and combines the agility of an SME with the competitiveness of a large company. In a few figures :
- 285 men and women in 2019,
- 66m€ in sales in 2019,
- 5 factories in the world,
- 7 industrial partnerships,
- 22 subsidiaries and sales offices.
Markets and customers :
- Transport industry : SNCF, ALSTOM, RATP…
- Automotive industry : Renault, BMW, Fiat…
- Commerce, Distribution, CHR : Leroy Merlin, Intermarché, Burger King, Banque de France…
- Power industry : EDF, Prysmian…
- Aviation industry : Airbus, Safran, Dassault, Air France…
R&D and innovation
R&D and innovation are one of the pillars of the SOCOMORE Group. 11% of the staff work in formulation, characterisation and application laboratories. These people work within local teams to be as close as possible to our customers, their industries and their markets. The SOCOSAFE range for hand and surface disinfection, the result of our R&D work, consists of effective products that comply with local regulations in force.
A proven industrial tool
For Europe, the SOCOSAFE products of the SOCOMORE Group are mainly manufactured in Morbihan (56), France and in our factory based in Ireland. For North America, SOCOSAFE products are mainly manufactured in our American plant located in Texas. Our production capacity of hand sanitizer and hydro-alcoholic lotion is 100 000 L per week.
SOCOSAFE is a complete range of products, from IBC containers to small packages. Our mastery of industrial processes, quality and supply chain enables us to meet the most demanding requirements of our customers.